Salary: €40,000 – €50,000
Our client specialises in developing and manufacturing innovative technology solutions and are expanding their in-house team. They are looking for a motivated individual to support them to use data to focus on internal priorities and drive business decisions. As a Data Analyst, you will get the chance to work in the Sales & Marketing Operations Team, and will also work closely together with the different Sales and Marketing Teams.
About the role
- Support the Marketing and Sales teams with defining and tracking the teams KPI and a data driven analysis.
- Design and create dashboards to support the teams in making data-driven decisions and finding new opportunities.
- Analyze and extract relevant information from business data (reverse engineering) to help automate and optimize key processes with in Sales & Marketing.
- Design and develop A/B tests together with our Growth Hackers to measure the impact of new channels.
- Maintain, optimize, and design the forecasting model.
- Market analysis to better understand our potential in existing and new markets.
- Analyze & visualize the ROI per channel and team.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a similar role
- A strong analytical and technical skills
- Experience with Google Analytics data and Salesforce is a plus.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid knowledge of basic statistics
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours