In-House PLM Consultant – Remscheid
The aim of the position is to work collaboratively on international level to implement and to operate product lifecycle management (PLM). Focusing on product compliance and target cost management to manage complete product definition.
International family-owned company based near Leverkusen who are a global market leader in the renewable energy sector. As a company, their focus is on the development of green products, energy-saving and environmentally friendly products in particular, with the aim of achieving sustainable and profitable growth.
- Responsible for process and system design in PLM after collecting and documenting PLM requirements
- Implementation and operation of product lifecycle management (PLM) for continuous process improvements
- End-to-end lifecycle involvement, including requirements analysis, process design, system configuration & coordinating installations
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or adequate qualification
- Deep knowledge in product compliance and/or target costing management
- At least 3 years’ PLM experience in industrial implementation/operation
- Thorough understanding of Java API, web based applications and IT system interfaces for Windchill, Teamcentre, SAP and integration to other ERP systems
- Fluent German and very good English language
- Good understanding of product development process
- Strong communication skills and strong team spirit
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential chat to hear more about this position, please contact email@example.com or call +49 (0) 211 936 724 73 to find out more information.