In-house SAP HANA Solution Architect – Brussels – 12 month contract
Within our Software Applications Department we are currently recruiting for the following SAP HANA Solution Architect to work for an International end user Client whom are investing in a new implementation of SAP HANA due to go live in 18 months. Our Client is looking for a Solution Architect to assist with the initial system build across all applications, further vacancy details below:
- As an experienced SAP Consultant across the full suite of SAP, you are responsible for the analysis, design, pre-study and implementation of a new SAP HANA Solution.
- Analysis and optimization of all modules and business processes.
- You take responsibility from the initial scope, pre study and implementation of SAP HANA.
- SAP HANA is key to the company’s performance so you will have an important role to ensure the company stays up to date with all the latest technologies.
- Knowledge in SAP HANA as a project completed or a certification would be sufficient however you must have a passion for delivering new system enhancements.
- You must not be able to administer but also define business processes.
- Traveling about 10%.
- University degree or equivalent qualification.
- 5 years of professional experience with business process consulting.
- Be enthusiastic about delivering the latest technologies into a multi-national company.
- SAP HANA project Knowledge (desired) or certification would be sufficient.
- Must have strong business process knowledge.
- Low travel.
- Fluent Flemish language skills
- Be the key person who drives new technologies into the company
- Chance to get project experience within SAP HANA and other new technologies
- Internal projects with low travel
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- International project
- Great team spirit and working environment