In-house SAP HANA Solution Architect – Düsseldorf
Within our Software Applications Department we are currently recruiting for the following SAP HANA Solution Architect to work for an International end user Client whom are investing in a new implementation of SAP HANA due to go live in 18 months. Our client is a well-known brand within the life science sector who employ over 16,000 staff in 45 locations globally. The IT team consists of 60 individuals and will look to roll out the new SAP HANA solution into all sites globally, further vacancy details below:
- As an experienced SAP Consultant across the full suite of SAP, you are responsible for the analysis, design, pre-study and implementation of a new SAP HANA Solution.
- Analysis and optimization of all modules and business processes.
- You take responsibility from the initial scope, pre study and implementation of SAP HANA.
- SAP HANA is key to the company’s performance so you will have an important role to ensure the company stays up to date with all the latest technologies.
- Knowledge in SAP HANA as a project completed or a certification would be sufficient however you must have a passion for delivering new system enhancements.
- You must not be able to administer but also define business processes.
- Traveling about 10%.
- University degree or equivalent qualification.
- 5 years of professional experience with business process consulting.
- Be enthusiastic about delivering the latest technologies into a multi-national company.
- SAP HANA project Knowledge (desired) or certification would be sufficient.
- Must have strong business process knowledge.
- Low travel.
- Fluent language skills in German and English.
- Be the key person who drives new technologies into the company
- Chance to get project experience within SAP HANA and other new technologies
- Internal projects with low travel
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- International project
- Great team spirit and working environment