In-house SAP Master Data Administrator – Duesseldorf
Within our Software Applications Department we are currently recruiting for the following SAP Master Data Administrator to work for an International end user Client (10,000+ staff) whom are investing in a new Master Data strategy and International roll out. You will be responsible for Defining the Master Data Strategy and Administration work, skills required below:
- As an experienced SAP Master Data expert, you are responsible for the analysis, design and implementation of a Master Data Governance Strategy.
- Use your in-depth business knowledge to define processes especially with in Material Master Data.
- You will be responsible for the international roll out along with 2 others
- Data Administration tasks to support the roll-out (Administation, Cleansing and Troubleshooting)
- You are the interface between the IT and Business process users
- In-house system work with low travel
- Traveling about 20%.
- University degree or equivalent qualification
- 2-5 years of professional experience within Master Data
- Desired but not essential experience with MDG – this can be taught
- Define business processes
- Fluent language skills in German and English
- Be part of the Master Data team of 6
- Internal projects with low travel
- Chance to learn and develop skills in MDG
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- International projects
- Great team spirit and working environment