In-House SAP PP Consultant – Halle
To manage and support the introduction, further development of existing processes and the implementation of new innovative processes in the production area for a leading end-user organisation.
A global production company based near Bielefeld is currently searching for an In-House SAP PP Consultant to enhance their internal team. They are one of Germany’s market leaders in their industry who offer continual support with versatile training opportunities
Advising and communicating with departments and specialist areas to gather requirements, with a focus on SAP Production Planning.
As an In-House Consultant, you will have responsibility for the entire project life cycle, including analysis; design; conceptualisation, implementation.
- Studies of (economics) computer science or business administration or comparable training with professional experience
- Expertise in the SAP application SAP PP, with a focus on PP-PI
- SAP implementation projects, so you have a good understanding in both functional and technical processes
- Customising and ideally development experience in ABAP / ABAP OO. Skills in ABAP debugging are welcomed if you are open and willing to further enhance your ABAP skills through technical training
- Comprehensive SAP process and system knowledge of the adjacent modules (QM, MM, PM, LO, CO)
- Strategic and forward-looking thinking
- Enjoy cooperating and working well as part of the team as well as independent working
Please feel free to contact email@example.com or call +49 (0) 211 936 724 73 to find out more information.