In-house SAP SD Sub-Project Manager – Duesseldorf
Within our Software Applications Department we are currently recruiting for the following SAP SD Sub-Project Manager to work for an International end user Client (5000+ staff) whom are investing in SAP system enhancements and International roll outs. You will be responsible for steering and controlling each individual project working closely with an external service provider, skills required below:
- As an experienced SAP SD expert, you are responsible for the analysis, design and implementation of the SD module.
- Use your in-depth operational knowledge to define the logistical business processes and write the functional specifications for implementation.
- You take responsibility from the initial scope through to implementation and go-live of the requirements.
- Be able to customize and integrate into other logistic modules CS and GTS (Desired but not essential)
- You are the interface between the IT and Business process users
- Working as a sub-project manager delivering internal system enhancements
- Steering external provider
- Traveling about 20%.
- University degree or equivalent qualification
- 5 years of professional experience in the design, monitoring and implementation of SD projects
- Profound experience in customizing and integrating of adjacent modules in logistics
- ABAP debugging
- Fluent language skills in German and English
- Be the module owner for SD
- Internal projects with low travel
- Integration into CS and GTS
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- International projects
- Great team spirit and working environment