In-House SAP WM Consultants – Senior & Junior
One of Germany’s leading international family-run institutes are expanding their internal IT team and currently searching for a Senior and Junior SAP WM Consultant for their Rhein-Ruhr headquarters. Be part of a company where the working culture is as innovative as their automated warehouse management systems. Continual training is a priority to ensure successful execution of SAP projects.
- Understanding and defining business processes find optimal solutions
- Technical implementation and customising in SAP WM / MM / SD
- Supporting full SAP lifecycle, from initial conceptualisation to go-live and aftercare
- ABAP programming is an advantage however is not necessary
- Sub-project or technical project management of SAP roll-outs
- A minimum of one year professional consulting experience for the Junior position – or potentially several years as an SAP key-user and now looking to take the next step to a consultant.
- Ideally 5 years’ experience for the Senior position with good leadership skills
- Good communication and problem-solving skills, interacting well with external partners
- Affinity to IT; SAP Logistics and passionate about working with latest technologies
- Keen and willing to learn new processes through further training
- Flexible work hours to suit your schedule
- Low travel requirements (10-20%) for a great work-life balance
- Attractive salary and benefits package, up to €85,000 total package depending on experience
Please contact [email protected] or call +49 (0) 211 936 724 73 to find out more information about this position.