In-house Senior APO Consultant – Düsseldorf
Within our Software Applications Department we are currently recruiting for the following SAP APO Consultant to work for an International end user Client whom are investing in a new implementation of SAP which went live 9 months ago. Our client is a well-known brand within the life science sector who employ over 16,000 staff in 45 locations Globally. The IT team consists of 60 individuals and will look to roll out the new APO solution into 7 different sites in the next two years, further vacancy details below:
- As an experienced SAP Consultant APO, you are responsible for the analysis, design and implementation of all planning modules.
- Analysis and optimization of business processes
- You take responsibility from the initial scope through to implementation and go-live of the requirements.
- SAP APO expert with some knowledge in DP, SNP, PP/DS modules
- Global ATP for Transportation and Shipment Scheduling
- Be able to customize and integrate
- Testing support in the implementation of automated testing and performance testing, take care of maintenance afterwards and coordinate regression testing for new releases
- Traveling about 10%.
- University degree or equivalent qualification
- 5 years of professional experience in the design, monitoring and implementation of APO projects
- APO – DS, DP, SNP, ATP (knowledge of these)
- Profound experience in customizing
- Low travel
- Fluent language skills in German and English
- Be the module owner for APO
- Internal projects with low travel
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- International project
- Great team spirit and working environment