Information Security Architect (Upto €85k package) – Information Security, Architecture, Solution Design, Security Systems, Service Management
A Leading Multimedia organization are looking for an Information Security Architect to join their team in Hamburg and take overall responsibility as they look to standardize their approach to Global Security systems and services following several acquisitions as they look to grow their International footprint.
With a direct line into the Global Head of Information Security, you will play an integral in creating a streamlined, Global, Security Architecture for this business and its new acquisitions as it looks to move away from its current business model. You will work as part of an established team with a view to increase the maturity levels of the new acquisitions within their portfolio. This is a highly technical role which will see you heavily involved in developing, implementing, managing and controlling the overall Information Security strategy for the Group.
• Stakeholder Management
• Design and Implementation
• Security Systems
• IT Service Management
• Managing Security Incidents
• Information Security Policies
• An excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management skills
• Fluent in English (Both verbal and written)
• Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and publishing security systems, infrastructures and controls within a large business environment
• In depth understanding of systems, technologies and architectures that support Information Security protection
• Minimum 5 years’ demonstrable experience of the design and implementation of Security Architectures
Desired Skill set
• Relevant Security certifications (CISSP, SSCP, CCSP, SANS GIAC, CompTIA) Desirable
• Fluent in English (Essential), language skills in German a bonus
• A team player who is also able to work independently
• Extensive experience with a number of different Security Architectures
• Relevant Architectural design certification – Not Essential
If you are a Security Architect looking to take on a new and exciting opportunity working for a leading Global organization offering the opportunity to design a Security Architecture in your own image then get in touch today to find out more.