Inhouse SAP Basis Administrator
Leverkusen, North-Rhine Westphalia
An international market-leading organisation in the production industry have an exciting opportunity for an SAP Basis Administrator to join their internal IT team. They are searching for dedicated SAP Administrator to further develop their complex SAP landscape and support their S/4 HANA implementation project. There is extensive training on offer to continue developing your technical skills within an innovative, forward-thinking environment.
- Installation, administration and maintenance of SQL database and SAP Netweaver (SAP XI, ECC 6.0)
- Responsible for upgrades, release changes, system migration and connecting interfaces
- Concept development; process optimisation and implementation
- SAP Solution Manager integration and implementation
- 3-5 years’ experience in administrating complex SAP landscapes
- Customising in SAP Basis and good SQL database knowledge
- Open to learning new processes through continual support and training, like S/4 HANA
- Strong communication skills, self-responsible and collaborative work approach
- Continual training to continue enhancing your technical skills, no matter what level you’re at
- Fantastic salary and benefits package with annual reviews
- Flexible working hours on a 38hr week
- 0% travel for a better work/life balance
To hear more about this position and how to apply, please email: email@example.com or call: +49 (0) 211 936 724 73.