Inhouse SAP SD Consultant
Are you a skilled Junior SAP SD administrator looking for your first consultant role?
I’m currently working on an in-house SAP SD administrator role for a market leading global manufacturing company.
You would be joining a specialist manufacturing business who have over 1,500 employees globally and over 130 years’ experience.
- Supervision and optimization of SD and MM SAP modules
- Integral part of an S4 HANA implementation
- Collaboration with other departments
- Active participation in global SAP projects and rollouts
- Coordination of internal and external resources
- Customizing, data migration, programming of reports
- Development and implementation of interfaces to external subsystems
- Supervision and further development of the EDI
What’s on Offer
- Up to €65,000
- Autonomous working managing own workloads and projects
- Flexible working environment including flexi-time and the potential to work from home
- Progression, training and the chance to collaborate with international teams
- Lots of opportunities for advancement (project leader/director)
- Degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or Business Administration
- Professional experience in the support of the SAP modules SD and MM, incl. Customizing
- ABAP knowledge
- Experience of project work
- Self-initiative, motivation to become involved in complex integrated SAP solutions
- Fluent German and good English knowledge in spoken and written