Job Title: SAP EDI Analyst
Location: Hassberge, Bavaria, Germany
Salary: €70,000 – €90,000
Dynamic Search are currently working alongside a global automotive company in Hassberge, with their team spread worldwide in over 30 countries. In 2021 alone, the business generated over 17 billion euros in sales and are now making huge investments into their systems and employees.
We are currently on the search for an SAP EDI Analyst due to continued success and growth of the business within the SAP team. As the new SAP EDI Analyst, you will be integral in the further development of the businesses SAP system.
You will be:
- Supervising and responsible for the SAP EDI system.
- Creating and updating EDI mappings, in consultation with customers and suppliers.
- Advising the specialist department for the optimal use of company applications.
- 1st and 2nd level support for your area.
- Analysis of the existing EDI system.
- Implementation of adjustments in close consultation with the department or the key users.
- Carrying out fit/gap analysis.
- SAP customization.
- Training of key users / end users and creating the necessary training documents.
- Interface support to other systems.
Skills and experience required for the SAP EDI Analyst:
- Good knowledge and experience working with SAP EDI.
- Fluent in German and good knowledge of English.
- SAP SD experience is highly desirable.
- Automotive industry experience is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the FIS xee application is desirable.
- ABAP knowledge is an advantage.