SAP In-house FI/CO Consultant

  • Gehalt:
    € 65.000 - € 90.000
  • Auftragstyp:
    Vollzeit
  • Gesendet:
    2 Monaten ago
  • Kategorie:
    SAP-Aufträge
  • Frist:
    29th November 2022

Job Title: SAP In-house FI/CO Consultant

Location: Tuttlingen, Baden-Wuetternburg, Germany

Salary: €65,000 – €90,000

 

Dynamic Search is currently working alongside the leading automotive company within Baden–Wuetternburg. With their team spread across multiple EU countries, our client works with the biggest car manufacturers across the globe. Our client believes their IT system is an investment and not a cost due to making their process of manufacturing autonomous and therefore making it more economically friendly. They are a very curious company and are full of people who like to give and listen to new and exciting ideas!

We are currently on the search for an SAP In-house FI/CO Consultant due to growth within the SAP team. As their new SAP in-house FI/CO consultant, you will be at the front line during their new S/4 Hana rollout and various new projects for the company. You will offer support to their end users for 40% of your time and the remaining 60% will be undergoing the project side of things.

 

You will need to be able to:

  • Ensure their Finance module is running like clockwork
  • Use your SAP consulting skills to offer support to the end users via their ticketing system
  • Examine the existing process to optimize and continue developing them
  • Read ABAP
  • Become their go-to FI/CO consultant for any queries about SAP and the process, as you will be their contact person who will always be available

 

Skills and experience required for the SAP In-house FI/CO Consultant:

  • A minimum 3 years experience as an SAP FI/CO Consultant
  • Ideally be from a financial background
  • You can read Code
  • If you can program and debug code that would be a huge bonus
  • A confident communicator in both German and English, written and spoken
  • Persistent and able to deliver good results

Apply for job Apply with linkedin Save job

EnglishDeutsch